Over 74 trillon emails are sent yearly, which means email is a major source of communication and productivity for almost every business. Electronic email delivery is a helpful tool, but it can also open up your business to serious security threats and concerns. With targeted email attacks on the rise, how can you ensure your company is safe? Spear-phishing has taken security to a new level for email filtering and adding several layers of protection for several businesses. It is important to protect the business against spam and malware threats that could cost you thousands of dollars in fines, lost productivity, ruined hardware, and frustrated customers.
- Crossaction Computer Specialists focus on the security and protection needed for an effective email solution for your business. We offer email cloud services that are designed to protect a business from security threats, and prepared to handle evolving changes with email threats. Some of the tools we use to help secure emails include:
- Targeted Threat Protection – This service offers protection from spear-phishing and targeted attacks.
- Data Leak Protection – We help to control the flow of sensitive information to prevent confidential information from being compromised.
- Email Encryption and Privacy – We use encryption services to protect your system as employees use the Internet.
- Content Filtration – We protect your employees or family-members from emails with offensive images and content with advanced content filtration.
- Large File Scanning – Our scanning systems will help you send and receive large files without the file limitations from a traditional system.